An Important Message To Our Patients
Together we have endured some of the most difficult times of our lives, and although it’s not time to celebrate our efforts, we can attempt to resume some type of “normalcy” in our lives.
We at Advance Laser and Cosmetic Surgery have re-opened our office doors after closure for almost 2 months. The opening of our doors to elective procedures does not mean we will be returning to business as normal, rather we have incorporated a series of protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We hope that these measures provide our patients with the confidence that your health and safety is our priority.
To ensure everyone’s safety we will:
- Adhere to strict social and physical distancing measures including minimizing or eliminating time in waiting areas and maintaining low in-office patient volumes;
- Restricting visitors or guests of patients unless they are medically necessary;
- Universal screening of all patients and employees based on symptoms and utilizing temperature monitoring and various COVID-19 testing modalities (for surgical patients);
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting, concentrating on traffic areas, frequently touched surfaces, exam rooms, and terminals;
- Mandating a mask or face covering for all patients, visitors and employees at all times while in the facilities, in accordance with CDC recommendations;
- Continuing to stay up to date on the standard of care with regards to testing.
We would like to thank each and every patient that has trusted us with your care, and most importantly we are looking forward to seeing everyone again!
We now offer Virtual Consultations!
While initial face-to-face consultation is the preferred choice, we understand this isn’t always possible, especially with the current situation of the Coronavirus. To take advantage of our Virtual Consultation, please visit the Request an Appointment page.