If you are interested in improving your skin, you may be familiar with the cosmetic treatment known as microneedling. However, did you know that there is an even more powerful microneedling treatment available? At Advance Laser and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Dr. Roham offers EndyMed Intensif treatments to patients that want a rejuvenated facial appearance.
What is EndyMed Intensif?
EndyMed Intensif is a nonsurgical microneedling solution that is used to reduce signs of aging and improve many skin concerns, including stubborn lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and acne scars. This treatment combines the effectiveness of traditional microneedling with the power of radiofrequency (RF) technology to facilitate collagen remodeling of the skin. The unique instrument used during your EndyMed Intensif procedure makes it possible to achieve great results with fewer passes, which cuts down on treatment time and minimizes your recovery period. Unlike standard microneedling treatments, EndyMed Intensif delivers gentle heat deep into the skin, resulting in a significant improvement in the appearance of the treatment area.
This skin rejuvenating treatment offers many benefits, including:
- Little to no discomfort: This procedure is associated with little to no discomfort. Your EndyMed Intensif treatment is designed to be a stress-free experience for you.
- Minimal downtime: Another benefit of this treatment is that it requires little to no downtime, making your skin rejuvenation efforts truly convenient.
- Nonsurgical facial rejuvenation option: For patients that are not yet ready for surgery, EndyMed Intensif is a great nonsurgical alternative that produces noticeable results.
- Improved skin texture and scars: Textured skin and scars can often be the result of previous skin issues and can serve as a bothersome reminder of the past. This treatment is ideal for smoothing the skin to create an even and youthful surface.
- Tightens the skin: If you have lax skin, wrinkles, or fine lines, you likely know that certain methods of treating these persistent signs of aging can feel useless. However, EndyMed Intensif boosts collagen production, making the skin appear younger and tighter.
- Addresses large pores: Frequent use of pore-clogging facial products can make your pores look larger. Inflammation and hot water can also contribute to unflattering pore appearance. EndyMed Intensif can successfully combat larger pores and make them appear less noticeable.
Achieve Amazing Skin in Santa Ana & San Clemente
If you are searching for an effective way to dramatically improve the appearance of your skin, the experts at Advance Laser and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery can help. Safe and reliable EndyMed Intensif treatments have helped many patients achieve their skin goals. Our team can craft a custom treatment plan for you for the best result possible. To learn more about the procedure, schedule a consultation online or call our office today.